Cambridge Caregivers - Private Duty In-Home Care
Cambridge Caregivers is a personal care provider which assists individuals and families with their in-home non-medical care needs in Dallas and the surrounding areas. Our carefully selected, vaccinated, and fully screened caregivers and skilled nurses are all W-2 employees (not contractors!) with extensive training, including advanced training for clients with dementia, Alzheimer’s, ALS, and pre-op/post-op care needs. Our exceptional staff of caregivers are professional, competent and compassionate, and are highly sensitive to each client’s individual needs. Whether your loved one requires around-the-clock care or just a few hours of care weekly, each engagement is individually customized to fit each client’s needs and provide them with the best care possible.
Pre-Op / Post-Op Care
How do you know when your loved one is ready for assistance?
- Declining personal hygiene with changes in appearance and body odor
- Signs of driving issues like fender-benders, dents on the vehicle and traffic tickets
- Look for bruises and pain potentially caused by frequent falls
- A home that is always untidy or dirty
- Changes in body weight of 10% or more
- Confusion and/or significant memory problems such as forgetting routine tasks, getting lost & mismanaged finances
- Difficulty managing medications or following doctor’s orders
- Social isolation
- Problems with mobility such as bathing, toileting, getting dressed, or transferring into bed
Click The Video Image To Learn More.
Customized caregiving engagements to fit your specific needs and lifestyle
We Create a Customized Care Plan for You
Clear and concise planning is designed for your personal needs, including the flexibility to adjust if needs change over time.
Relax While Your Loved One Gets The Care They Need
We ensure your loved one gets the care they need. Open communication when you need it, 24/7.