Exceptional Private Duty In-Home Care
Cambridge Caregivers is locally owned private duty home care in the Dallas / Fort Worth area and operated since 2009, and is proud to be an industry leader in both quality of care and customer service. Carefully selected, fully screened and vaccinated caregivers, CNA’s, RN’s and LVN’s are all W-2 employees with ongoing training in both physical and emotional support by our Director of Nursing. We’re proud of our 5-star rating and serving the DFW community – we’re local!
Our team of experienced caregivers will provide the best care for your loved one no matter where they are – home, hospital, rehab or assisted living community – and no matter their level of need.
We encourage you to speak to our marketing team to learn why Cambridge enjoys five star ratings from clients and doctors alike, and see how we can help you or your loved one receive the quality of care you deserve.
Pre-Op / Post-Op Care
How do you know when your loved one is ready for assistance?
- Declining personal hygiene with changes in appearance and body odor
- Signs of driving issues like fender-benders, dents on the vehicle and traffic tickets
- Look for bruises and pain potentially caused by frequent falls
- A home that is always untidy or dirty
- Changes in body weight of 10% or more
- Confusion and/or significant memory problems such as forgetting routine tasks, getting lost & mismanaged finances
- Difficulty managing medications or following doctor’s orders
- Social isolation
- Problems with mobility such as bathing, toileting, getting dressed, or transferring into bed
Click The Video Image To Learn More.
Customized caregiving engagements to fit your specific needs and lifestyle
Contact Us To Discuss Your Needs
We get to know you. We learn about you, your situation, and your speciﬁc needs.
We Create a Customized Care Plan for You
Clear and concise planning is designed for your personal needs, including the flexibility to adjust if needs change over time.
Relax While Your Loved One Gets The Care They Need
We ensure your loved one gets the care they need. Open communication when you need it, 24/7.
Are you ready to help your loved one?