Senior In-Home Care in Frisco, TX
With the latest in technology advances, caregiver services, and home modifications, you can enable your loved to age in his or her own home as a feasible alternative to nursing homes, assisted living or memory care facilities. Read on to see how we can help the elderly live their best lives at home.
Cambridge Caregivers provides senior in-home care in Frisco, TX. When looking for care services for your loved one, the number of options can be overwhelming. If you have parents who prefer living at home instead of a nursing facility, and are considering a home health care option but have questions, we are here to help!
What senior in-home care services we offer:
We promote independence by providing care services in the home, allowing your loved ones to live out their golden years in the comfort of their own space. Because every older adult has different needs, we work together with everyone involved, from families to doctors, to create a personalized care plan.
Some of the services we offer are:
- Meal planning and preparation – Grocery shopping and cooking can become increasingly difficult for older people. We make sure that all seniors who use this service have healthy, delicious, and filling meals.
- Personal care assistance – Our staff can help with tasks such as getting dressed, using the bathroom, and other personal hygiene tasks.
- Light housekeeping – Like cooking, cleaning a house can put physical and mental stress on seniors. We can help make sure the environment your loved one resides in is clean and safe.
- Companionship – Having meaningful conversations and engaging in social interaction is a part of living a fulfilling life. Our staff develops close relationships with those who choose us as their caregivers.
- Transportation and basic errands – We can help your loved ones get to where they need to go, whether it’s in their own vehicle or our caregivers, to run errands, take them to doctor’s appointments, or visit family or friends.
- Medical support services – Our caregivers can provide pre-and post-operative care for older adults who need medical assistance. We can also help with issues like Blood pressure and blood sugar monitoring, Exercise and physical therapy reinforcement and advocacy and assistance at doctor appointments.
We also go to great lengths to ensure that your loved one is assigned a caregiver that matches their personality and needs well. Like a dating service, we have a matching process involving as much interaction between the potential caregiver and client as possible.
What makes us different:
Our staff goes above and beyond to ensure your loved one receives the best care possible. Rather than hiring contracted employees, all of our caregivers are W-2 employees, not contractors, with significant amounts of specialized training. Many are Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs), Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVNs), or Registered Nurses (RNs). Our Director of Nursing trains all staff to provide specialized care, including working with cognitive impairment such as Alzheimer’s disease or other dementias.
We can provide support throughout the DFW metroplex, so that no matter where your home is located, support services are nearby and ready to help.
Our initial evaluation and consultation provides the information we need to assess the care requirements of you or your loved one(s). We will then assign a caring individual who we believe is best suited to provide the type and level of care needed. Our plans are flexible and can be adjusted as needs change.
What people say about our services:
When Debra P.’s father came to live with her from out of state, she needed help providing him care around the clock. Using Cambridge Caregivers proved to be a great success for her family. She states, “We have been using Cambridge caregivers for 2 1/2 months in our home for my Dad who moved in with us from another state. He receives 24 hr care support. I have found the Caregivers trained and ready to go. The Cambridge staff does a great job finding our problems and tries to make the process happen seamlessly. This allows not only for my Dad to get his needs met but helps me. That can be a difficult balancing act. I definitely would recommend Cambridge Caregivers!”
Families have found that our services can be a lifesaver during a challenging time. Finding care for a loved one can put immense stress on older adults and those who support them. Another happy client, Melissa, describes how helpful Cambridge Caregivers was to her and her family during a stressful time in her life, “I can’t express my gratitude for working with me during this overwhelming time. This is something you guys do every day, but for me, it is a rollercoaster. I feel like we have everything worked out now. I appreciate each of you, whom I have never met, and what you do.”
To read more testimonials, of our happy clients visit here.