3 Important Qualities to Look for When Choosing a Best Home Care Agency in Dallas Texas
Home care allows a person with special needs to stay in their home rather than an assisted living facility or other type of residence. Not everyone has the need for 24 hour assisted care. Sometimes as we age, need help with the smaller things in life, such as grocery shopping, laundry, or preparing meals. For these cases, aging in place is a great option. Even if you have more serious dependency needs, such as for people who are chronically ill, disables or recovering from surgery, home care can be a critical service for those not ready to leave their home.
Cambridge Caregivers, along with other home care service providers can offer almost any need for your home including:
- Help with personal care, such as support for showering, washing your hair, bathing or dressing
- Regular chores, such as straightening the house, yard work, laundry and house cleaning
- Setting appointments, such as doctor’s appointments, dinner reservations, or hair appointments
- Financial management, such as support in filling out forms and making sure bills are paid
Addressing your concerns about home care
Look for these three essential qualities when selecting your next home care agency:
- Simple, hassle-free onboarding process.
- Selects your personal caregiver from a curated set of employees, not contract laborers.
- Works with you to create your personalized profile to address your specific and unique needs.
Home care is a huge yet much-needed step you must take to ensure proper physical and emotional care for you or your loved one. Our team is here to guide you through this process and make this life transition a positive experience. We face your concerns head-on, so you are comfortable and happy.
We get a lot of questions about home care that can cause anxiety about the unknown and the uncertain days to come:
- You might wonder who will be in your home or the home of your loved one?
- Have they undergone a background check?
- Do they have the proper credentials to work with seniors and those with mental or physical challenges?
- Are your personal belongings going to be safe with this stranger in your home?
The Cambridge Caregivers Experience
You’re in good hands with our team. Below are just a few of the ways we make you feel safe and secure with our team:
- Simple Onboarding Process – Once engaged with our team we will assign our experienced community outreach liaisons who will walk you through the process, discuss how our caregivers are selected, and understand the criteria that is important for you and your loved one. This assessment will help us create a custom plan around the personal needs of your loved one. You will also be introduced to the custom services we offer.
- We located a personal caregiver – Once we have assessed you or your loved ones needs, we will place you with the perfect caregiver. We have over 150 qualified, trained caregivers who are each:
- W-2, background-checked employees, not contract laborers
- Given a full array of health benefits including 80% of their health care premiums. In other words, we take care of our employees, so they are happy; happy employees take better care of clients.
- Trained in their particular field of expertise. We also have a full staff of certified nurse’s assistants and LVNs with over 100 hours of additional physician-designed training.
- Personally Curated Care Plan – Upon completing the onboarding process, our team will create a personalized care plan profile. This profile includes:
- The essential plan notes & information to ensure the best possible care.
- Contact information for your loved ones, doctors, or any other essential contacts.
- A designated notepad for caregivers to take daily notes, which are helpful for family, medical staff, and long-term care insurance.
Make the next move. Contact us today.
If you have any questions about home care or would like to speak with us about finding a home care provider for your loved one contact us today.